Free February Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, February 01, 2016

Download these free February Desktop Wallpapers featuring cute watercolor rose designs | The Illustrai
It is officially the first day of February! I don't know about everyone else, but I just love this month (not because my birthday is in February, honest!). It's like the cutest month of the year! Everything is pink and red, there's flowers and hearts everywhere, and you're just surrounded by cuteness. 

Anyways, enough of my ramblings! I've got some more desktop wallpapers for you today and, though I may be a little biased, I just love how they turned out. This month's desktop wallpapers are of some cute watercolor roses that I painted for you. I created four different versions, and I made sure to include two versions without the word "February" on it so that you can use them any time of the year!

Please note that these are for personal use only, but other than that - enjoy! :)

Download these free February Desktop Wallpapers featuring cute watercolor rose designs | The Illustrai

I really hope you like these! Let me know in a comment below, what is your favorite month of the year? I'm curious! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pretty, and extremely fresh and fun! Love these wallpapers!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really glad you like them :)

      Delete

Follow