Free March Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, February 29, 2016

Download these adorable succulent desktop wallpapers for the month of March
Happy Leap Day, everyone! Another month has gone by already. I feel like the new year just began, yet we're already on the third month of 2016 (Almost. Tomorrow anyway). And, as you know, with another month comes a new set of free desktop wallpapers. 

For March's desktop wallpapers, I decided to use some lovely watercolor succulent clip art that I got from Marta's blog Gold and Berry. She has some adorable clip art and other fun freebies over on her blog if you would like to check them out! Besides that, I created one without the word "March" and three others with the word "March" but in all different fonts. I decided on these three fonts because I thought they all went well with the succulents and that each gave a different feel to the image. 

Anyways! As always, these are for personal use only and you can download them by clicking the button below! Enjoy :)
    
Download

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow