Free April Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, April 04, 2016

Download these free watercolor kaleidoscope patterned desktop wallpapers for the month of April.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen this picture where I was talking about my experimentation with creating abstract watercolor pieces. After I created those, I somehow fell down the whole creative experimentation rabbit hole (Anyone else experience that?) and started making these kaleidoscope patterns from the watercolor abstracts. On a side note, I never actually liked the look of kaleidoscope patterns, but for whatever reason I kind of like these. Plus, they were just fun to make! So because I had so much fun making them, I thought I'd share a couple of these with everyone for April's free desktop wallpapers. Feel free to download them by clicking the button below! :)

 Download

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow