Free Printable Floral Planner Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Download these pretty watercolor floral planner pages. These free printable planner pages are A5 size and come in a lined and grid version.
I have another printable for you today. Originally I had planned a DIY, but things don't always go according to plan as you know. I got a stomach bug unexpectedly, so I was sick for a whole week. I'm okay now, but I still get tired really easily, which is rather unfortunate. This sudden setback has really stressed me out! It sucks when you have so many things to do and you can't do anything because you're too weak or tired. So while I'm playing catch up this week, I thought I would just give you guys these pretty planner pages instead! I just love how they turned out. Download them below and you can use them for personal use :) 

Download


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow