Update: My Recent Artwork

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Hey guys! I'm pretty excited about this post because for the past couple weeks I have been creating a lot, and today I am sharing some of my recent pride and joys. These babies turned out so great (she said humbly), that I'm still over the moon about them! 

I also wanted to let you all know that I've created a dedicated portfolio page on my blog to share my favorite/best pieces. As of right now, I just have these up, plus my swimsuit painting that I did a while ago. I will update it with more soon! Anyways, you can check out my new pieces below.

Sharing my recent finished artwork and illustrations
  •  "Blueberry Bubbles" - Watercolor 
Sharing my recent finished artwork and illustrations
  •  "Blushing Bouquet" - Watercolor
Sharing my recent finished artwork and illustrations
  •  "Flower Frenzy" - Colored Pencil
Sharing my recent finished artwork and illustrations
  • "Deathly Hallows Floral" - Watercolor & Ink
Hope you all like these! Let me know in a comment below which one is your favorite - Mine has to be the Deathly Hallows symbol because duh, Harry Potter ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Deathly Hallows Floral is also my favorite, nice work! It looks so good, other illustrations are also so lovely, drawing with pencils was always a mystery for me, you do it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Actually, I always love how the drawing part looks and I get nervous about adding color because that's where I will usually screw up haha

      Delete
  2. They are lovely, Krista. My favourite is blushing bouquet and flower frenzy ones!

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! They were so much fun to make :)

      Delete

Follow