Free Paint Swatch Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, August 01, 2016

Download four free watercolor paint swatch desktop wallpapers

Today marks a new week and a new month, so what better way to start fresh than new desktop wallpapers? I honestly forgot that I needed to make this month's desktop wallpapers until it was already the last couple of days of July, so I was a bit stumped on what to make. I decided to keep it simple (yet still very cute) and use some of my test watercolor swatches that I have accumulated from painting. If you follow along on Instagram, then you might know that I love to keep my test color swatches (hoarder much?). I just love how they look and I always end up with fun surprise color combinations! I actually posted a picture of the swatches that I used for this month's wallpapers on Instagram yesterday.

A photo posted by Krista (@theillustrai) on

Then with a little Photoshop magic, I turned those swatches into these fun watercolor patterns below!

Download four free watercolor paint swatch desktop wallpapers

What do you think? I probably say this every month, but seriously, these are my favorite that I have made so far :) You can download them by clicking the button below. And if you'd like, you can also check out my past desktop downloads here

Download the free watercolor paint swatch desktop wallpapers

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow