Free Doodle Pattern Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Download these free doodle pattern desktop wallpapers that I have created with colored pencil and ink. Perfect for the color lovers like me :)

Happy Halloween everyone! I've never really been a Halloween person, so today is just another day to me. But I hope everyone has a fun (and safe) night :)

Anyways, since tomorrow is the first day of November, I have new desktop wallpapers for you. I haven't really been planning these out and kind of just get inspired by what I might be creating at the time, so they definitely aren't themed around the month. Despite November being part of the Autumn season, there's no fall vibes here! What can I say, you just can't deprive me of my colorfulness. So if you love a color explosion like me, I created these fun and vibrant doodle patterns to deck out your desktop this month. 

Download these free doodle pattern desktop wallpapers that I have created with colored pencil and ink. Perfect for the color lovers like me :)

I hope you enjoy them! Feel free to download them by clicking the button below. And as always, you can check out my past wallpaper freebies here, or see my curated collection of wallpapers on Pinterest.

Download these free doodle pattern desktop wallpapers that I have created with colored pencil and ink. Perfect for the color lovers like me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow