Free Dragon Fruit Phone + Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, January 30, 2017

Download these dragon fruit pattern wallpapers for your phone and desktop.



Happy (soon to be) February! February is one of my favorite months because: a) It's my birthday month, and it's practically a rule that everyone loves the month that they were born, and b) with Valentine's Day, the month is all about love, and cuteness, and the color pink, which are some of my favorite things :)

For those reasons, I decided that for this month's phone and desktop wallpapers I just had to use these dragon fruit that I painted last week. As I mentioned on Instagram earlier, dragon fruit are probably the cutest fruit I've ever seen, plus they're hot pink so c'mon, how can you resist?

You can download them below!

Download these dragon fruit pattern wallpapers for your phone and desktop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow