Free Modern Grid Phone + Desktop Wallpapers

Monday, January 02, 2017


Download these free modern grid wallpapers for your phone and desktop.

Happy New Year, my blog readers! Truthfully, I have never been the type of person to make new year's resolutions. However, I have seen people come up with a "word of the year" before, and thought that I would make one for 2017. After thinking about it, I decided that my 2017 word of the year will be "fearless."

I'm the type of person who lives with a lot of anxiety and tends to overthink everything. Next year, I want to live more fearlessly, acting in spite of the doubt that more often than not prevents me from pursuing things that I actually want. If you too have a word of the year for 2017, please let me know yours in a comment below because I would love to know what you want to focus on for the new year.

Anyway, in addition to the new year it is also the beginning of a new month, so as always, I have new wallpapers for you! With clean slates and fresh starts on my mind, I thought that creating a simple and modern pattern for this month's free wallpapers would be fitting. Download them by clicking the button below!

Download these free modern grid wallpapers for your phone and desktop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow