Free Sprout Pattern Wallpaper

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Download this free sprout pattern wallpaper for your desktop and mobile phone just in time for spring


Happy March 1st! I am so excited for Spring; it's the prettiest season of the year in my opinion! I've been creating a lot of spring themed artwork lately, and of course this month's wallpapers had to portray that. For these wallpapers, I actually used the plant sprout from my Garden Bouquets clip art set that you can purchase from my Creative Market shop. I figure it's the perfect way to represent the beginning of Spring with these delicate baby plant seedlings.

As always, you can download the wallpapers by clicking the button below!

Download this free sprout pattern wallpaper for your desktop and mobile phone just in time for spring

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow