The 100 Day Project

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I'm participating in #100DayProject on Instagram this year, are you?

It's officially been one week since the start of The 100 Day Project! If you don't know what the project is, basically it's an Instagram challenge where you complete a certain action each day for 100 days and then share it. You can check out this link if you want to find out more and read all about it!

Anyway, I'm participating this year and thought I would share it here on the blog. My project is "100 Days Of Flower Drawings." As you know, I love drawing and painting flowers - they're probably my favorite subject. I figured it would be the perfect project for me because I am notoriously bad at sticking to any kind of creative challenge! It's not that I can't stick to working on a creative project daily, it's more that I get bored of making the SAME type of thing everyday. However, I do LOVE drawing flowers, so I think I have a better chance of keeping up with it this way. Plus, this way I'm able to research new flowers and will have a larger collection to pull from for future projects instead of sticking to drawing my old standbys! 

If you want to follow along, you can follow me on Instagram or check out my 100 Day Project at #100DaysOfFlowerDrawings. Also, are you participating in the 100 Day Project? If so, let me know what your project is in a comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow