Free Printable Mother's Day Card + Envelope Liner

Monday, May 08, 2017

Download this free printable Mother's Day Card and envelope liner in pretty and vibrant tropical patterns.

Mother's Day is coming up this weekend, so I created this free printable Mother's Day card and envelope liner for you all to download. I spent a bit of time on this one and I think It came out really nice! I was just playing around with colors to find the right ones for this design and I am quite happy with the color palette.

Download this free printable Mother's Day Card and envelope liner in pretty and vibrant tropical patterns.

Above you can see the card design I created. It's a really vibrant tropical floral pattern, perfect for any color loving mom out there! The card is 5x7.

Download this free printable Mother's Day Card and envelope liner in pretty and vibrant tropical patterns.

I also included the above pattern to use as an envelope liner. All you have to do once you print it is to trace your open envelope onto the back of the paper, cut it, and attach it to the top flap of the envelope while tucking the rest inside.

Go ahead and download them by clicking the button below!

Download this free printable Mother's Day Card and envelope liner in pretty and vibrant tropical patterns.

Also, I used the Digital Floral Photoshop Brushes from my Creative Market shop for this printable, just like for this month's free wallpapers. I'm still in love with these elements that I created! If you'd like to purchase them for your design projects, feel free to check out the links above! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow