Free Digital Flower Pattern Wallpapers

Monday, May 01, 2017

Download the two digital floral wallpapers for your phone and desktop

As always, with the start of a new month I have new desktop wallpapers for you! I actually created some floral Photoshop brushes for my Creative Market shop and decided to use those for this month's wallpapers. I usually create my artwork traditionally using watercolor or colored pencil, but I've been having fun working digitally lately! It's definitely easier to make mistakes, erase, and move things around in Photoshop after all. Plus, I have to admit that I love the endless color options right at my fingertips! Anyway, enough rambling, go ahead and download the wallpapers below! I made a more pastel Springy design and also a bright tropical like design. 

Download the two digital floral wallpapers for your phone and desktop

Also, if you want to get your hands on the Digital Floral Photoshop Brushes that I used to create these designs you can purchase them here or click on the image below!

Click the image to purchase the Digital Floral Photoshop Brushes from Creative Market.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow